|Birthname||John Michael Asquith|
|born on||7 May 1911 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°09' 14°30 Asc. 25°45'|
British aristocrat, the eldest of the three sons of the poet Herbert Asquith and his wife Lady Cynthia. John suffered mental problems (diagnosed as "simple and childish"), he was institutionalised in August 1926 at age 15, and died of a heart attack on 21 May 1937 at age 26.
- child->parent relationship with Asquith, Lady Cynthia (born 27 September 1887)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital August 1926 (Mental institution)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield cites John's grandmother Mary's diary entry quoted in Cynthia Asquith by Nicola Beauman (Hamish Hamilton, 1987), page 102, born in Cadogan Square, London.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Fatal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of three boys)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 26)