|born on||1 July 1963 at 18:59 (= 6:59 PM )|
|Place||West Chester, Pennsylvania, 39n58, 75w36|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°23' 13°28 Asc. 18°37'|
American entertainment journalist, author, and singer, who has reported Hollywood and other showbiz news on TV programs in the USA, Australia and New Zealand. His books include Let's Have a Gay! Dinner Party! (2000), Hollywood Insider Exposed!: Secrets, Stars and Showbiz (2008), and My Prime Time: Middle Age Is Only the Beginning! (2014).
- friend relationship with Lynley, Carol (born 13 February 1942)
Sy Scholfield quotes him on Twitter, "It’s 6:59pm. The exact moment of my birth on this day, 1963! Squeaked in Just in Time for Happy Hour. Haven’t missed one since!" (posted 7pm EDT, 1 July 2018, East Hampton, NY) . Place from Google profile.
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Showbiz reporter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (International career)