|Birthname||Isaak Yudovich Ozimov|
|born on||2 January 1920|
|Place||Petrovici, Russian Federation, 53n58, 32e10|
|Timezone||MSK h3e (is standard time)|
Russian-American biochemist, science columnist, anthropologist and prolific sci-fi writer. He published some 400 books, selling more than 15 million hardcover or paperback books in the U.S. alone. With an IQ so high that no test can measure it, he was an active member of Mensa, serving on the international board; a member of SCICOP and debunker of astrology.
Asimov died of heart and kidney failure on 6 April 1992.
- friend relationship with Heinlein, Robert A. (born 7 July 1907)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Ackerman, Forrest (born 24 November 1916). Notes: Literary agent/ client
Data in Celebrity Register, time unknown. He is quoted for saying that he does not know even his date of birth. Wikipedia gives the range 4 October 1919 - 2 January 1920. PC gives a spec time of 02:00 PM; quotes Ralph Shelton for a spec of 19:04 PM.
Starkman rectified it to 2 January 1920 15.34.56 MSK
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa member)
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (SCICOP)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction