|born on||13 May 1999 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Rishon leZiyyon, Israel, 31n58, 34e48|
|Timezone||IDT h3e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°52' 17°17 Asc. 25°52'|
Israeli individual rhythmic gymnast, noted as the 2020 Olympic All-around champion, the 2018 World All-around silver medallist, two-time (2017, 2019) World All-around bronze medallist, the 2020 European All-around champion, and the 2019 European Games All-around silver medallist. She is the third Israeli athlete and first woman to win an Olympic gold medal in any sport, and the first Israeli rhythmic gymnast to win an Olympic medal of any colour. She became the first rhythmic gymnast from outside a post-Soviet republic to win a gold medal at an Olympics where former Soviet states participated.
Ashram is known for her powerful jumps and high leaps, and unlike most rhythmic gymnasts she executes back spiral variations in a reverse direction. Her signature skill is the back-bend turn on floor with help – also known as the "Ashram".
Her current head coach and choreographer is Israeli former national champion Ayelet Zussman.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2020 Summer Olympics, Tokyo (born 23 July 2021). Notes: Gold medal, Rhythmic individual all-around, Israel
- Work : Prize 7 August 2021 (Olympic Gold medal, Rhythmic individual all-around)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
From Israeli astrologer Gabriella Mittelman by email: "Here is the time and date, we managed to receive from Linoy Ashram's parents."
- Traits : Body : Size (1.65 m/ 5 ft 5 in)
- Vocation : Sports : Gymnastics (Individual rhythmic)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Rhythmic individual all-around, 2020/2021)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Ashram")
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Olympic Gold medallist)