Ascani, Fred J.
|Birthname||Fred J. Ascani|
|born on||29 May 1917 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Beloit, Wisconsin, 42n31, 89w02|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°05' 20°13 Asc. 16°31'|
American military, a major-general and test pilot in the US Air Force, he was a record setting air racer.
A graduate of West Point in 1941, he earned his pilot's wings a year later. During WWII he flew 52 bomber missions and set a speed record in Detroit on August 17, 1951 Later assignments included being project director for aircraft. He was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal, and, in 1973, he retired from the military.
He and his wife had eight children; his wife died in 2003. Ascani died of lung cancer on March 28, 2010 at his home in Alexandria, VA.
- Death of Mate 2003
Steinbrecher Collection:Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal lung cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors (DSM)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Military)
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field