Arsch, Abraham Josef
|born on||14 February 1918 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°27' 15°01 Asc. 28°36'|
Norwegian Jewish clerk and victim of the Holocaust. His parents were Jewish immigrants from Latvia (father) and Lithuania (mother).
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Arsch's entry is in Volume 1, p. 175.
Arsch was deported as part of the Holocaust and was killed while imprisoned in Germany.
- sibling relationship with Arsch, Samuel Jacob (born 3 November 1913)
- sibling relationship with Arsch, Sara Gitel (born 5 October 1908)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Business : Office Worker