|Birthname||Marília Valença Rocha Arraes de Alencar|
|born on||12 April 1984 at 12:40 (= 12:40 PM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°55' 08°55 Asc. 06°00'|
Brazilian lawyer and politician, currently a Federal Deputy for Pernambuco, affiliated with the Workers' Party (Partido dos Trabalhadores, PT). She is the granddaughter of Miguel Arraes, the three-time Governor of Pernambuco. She is also the cousin of former governor Eduardo Campos, and the niece of former deputy and current Minister of the Tribunal de Contas da União, Ana Arraes.
She was married from 2012 to 2017 to Luiz Felipe Câmara de Oliveira Pontes (Felipe Francismar) and, in 2015, gave birth in Recife to Maria Isabel Arraes de Alencar Pontes.
- other kin relationship with Arraes, Ana (born 28 July 1947). Notes: Aunt/ niece
- other kin relationship with Campos, Eduardo (born 10 August 1965). Notes: Cousins
Sy Scholfield provided birth entry from civil registry.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Workers' Party/ PT)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office