|Birthname||Ana Lúcia Arraes de Alencar|
|born on||28 July 1947 at 05:50 (= 05:50 AM )|
|Place||Recife (Pernambuco), Brazil, 8s0314, 34w5252|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°27' 13°05 Asc. 07°42'|
Brazilian politician affiliated with the Brazilian Socialist Party (PSB), currently vice-president of the Federal Court of Accounts since December 2018.
The Federal Court of Accounts (Tribunal de Contas da União, often referred to as TCU) is the Brazilian federal accountability office. It is an arm of the Legislative Branch of the Brazilian government, to assist Congress in its Constitutional incumbency to exercise external audit over the Executive Branch. Its members, called ministers, are appointed by the National Congress and the President of Brazil. The TCU employs a highly qualified body of civil servants to prevent, investigate and sanction corruption and malpractice of public funds, with national jurisdiction.
Ana Arraes is the daughter of former Governor of Pernambuco, Miguel Arraes de Alencar (1916-2005) and Célia de Sousa Leão (1924-1961). From her marriage to writer Maximiano Accioly Campos (1941-1998), she had two children: the economist, Governor of Pernambuco and candidate for the Presidency of the Republic, Eduardo Campos (1965-2014), killed in an air crash, and the lawyer, writer, member of the Pernambuco Academy of Letters and candidate to the prefecture of Olinda, Antônio Campos (1968).
She joined the Brazilian Socialist Party (PSB) in 1990. In 2006, she won her first elective term, as federal deputy for the Brazilian Socialist Party (PSB). At that time, with 178,467 votes, she was the third most voted candidate of the state. In 2010, reelected with 387,581 votes, she obtained the largest vote of the state of Pernambuco and the fifth largest in Brazil.
She was the second federal deputy in the history of Pernambuco, the first being Cristina Tavares. However, she was the first to be elected in the 21st century.
- parent->child relationship with Campos, Eduardo (born 10 August 1965)
- other kin relationship with Arraes, Marília (born 12 April 1984). Notes: Aunt/ niece
Sy Scholfield provided birth entry from civil registry.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Daughter of former Governor of Pernambuco)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Maximiano Accioly Campos)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Maximiano Accioly Campos)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Vice-president of the Federal Court of Accounts)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Brazilian Socialist Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office