|born on||23 October 1975 at 08:53 (= 08:53 AM )|
|Place||Mumbai, India, 18n58, 72e50|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°06' 01°49 Asc. 29°31'|
Indian actress, dancer, model, VJ, and television presenter, most famous for her dancing in the songs Chaiyya Chaiyya (1998), Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha (1998), Maahi Ve (2002), Kaal Dhamaal (2005) and Munni Badnaam Hui (2010). She became a film producer in 2008, with her former husband, Arbaaz Khan. Their company Arbaaz Khan Productions has released films like Dabangg (2010) and Dabangg 2 (2012).
Malaika was married to Bollywood actor-director-producer Arbaaz Khan in 1998 whom she met during a coffee ad shoot. On 28 March 2016, they announced their separation. The couple officially divorced on 11 May 2017. Together they have a son, Arhaan, born on 9 November 2002.
Her sister is actress Amrita Arora, and her former brothers-in-law are Bollywood actor Salman Khan and Bollywood actor-director-producer Sohail Khan. Her former father-in-law is scriptwriter Salim Khan.
- sibling relationship with Arora, Amrita (born 31 January 1978)
Ashish Seth by email: "Date of birth : 23 October 1975; Time of birth : 8: 53 a.m.; Place of birth : Thane, Mumbai; Source notes: Mother Joyce Arora, shared the birth details of Malaika Arora, to a friend of mine in year 2017."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (VJ)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film)