|born on||31 January 1978 at 05:35 (= 05:35 AM )|
|Place||Mumbai, India, 18n58, 72e50|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°45' 28°20 Asc. 14°28'|
Indian film actress, model, TV presenter and VJ, who made her Bollywood acting debut in 2002 opposite Fardeen Khan in the film, Kitne Door Kitne Paas, which was not successful at the box office. Her first successful film was the action comedy, Awara Paagal Deewana. A series of flops followed, among them the controversial Girlfriend (2004), about a lesbian relationship, in which she appeared opposite Isha Koppikar.
In 2007, she made a special appearance in Farah Khan's film, Om Shanti Om in the song "Deewangi Deewangi" with her sister and brother-in-law Arbaaz Khan. In the same year, she appeared in Speed and Red: The Dark Side, also starring Aftab Shivdasani and Celina Jaitley. The films received mixed reviews at the box office.
She married Shakeel Ladak, a businessman in the construction industry in 2009. The ceremonies included a Christian wedding on 4 March 2009 followed by Mehendi on 5 March and a Muslim Nikah ceremony on the 6 March 2009. They have two sons named Azaan born on 5 February 2010 and Rayaan born on 20 October 2012.
- sibling relationship with Arora, Malaika (born 23 October 1975)
Ashish Seth by email: "Mother Joyce Arora, shared the birth details of Amrita Arora to friend of mine in the year 2017."
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Bollywood films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (VJ)