|Birthname||Tor Birger Arneberg|
|born on||4 September 1928 at 03:18 (= 03:18 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°18' 03°41 Asc. 21°49'|
Norwegian sailor and Olympic medallist who received a silver medal in the 6 metre class with the boat Elisabeth X at the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki, together with Johan Ferner, Erik Heiberg, Finn Ferner, and Carl Mortensen. He was an all-American ski jumper at Dartmouth College.
He was a graduate of the Harvard Business School, and was on the board of directors of the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. He was married to his wife Jean for more than 50 years, and they had three daughters, Elisabeth, Marianne, and Karin.
Arneberg died on 23 September 2015 in Florida aged 87.
- associate relationship with Ferner, Finn (born 10 March 1920)
- associate relationship with Ferner, Johan Martin (born 22 July 1927)
- associate relationship with Heiberg, Erik (born 24 January 1916)
- sibling relationship with Christophersen, Else (born 11 February 1915)
- sibling relationship with Lunde, Vibeke (born 21 March 1921)
Certificate of live birth in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating
- Notable : Awards : Medals
- Notable : Awards : Olympics