|Birthname||Fritz Georg Arndt|
|born on||6 July 1885 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°45' 00°03 Asc. 24°37'|
German chemist recognised for his contributions to synthetic methodology, who together with Bernd Eistert discovered the Arndt-Eistert synthesis.
Arndt's son Heinz Wolfgang Arndt (1915–2002) was a noted Australian economist based in Canberra while his granddaughter Bettina (born 1949) is a noted Australian journalist and sex therapist. Fritz Arndt's daughter Bettina Arndt Jessell (1917–2003) was a famous paintings conservator who practised in both the United Kingdom and the United States.
Fritz Arndt died at age 84 on 8 December 1969 in Hamburg.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate. Death data in margin.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Circulatory problems (Varicose veins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in Turkey)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Chemistry)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Arndt-Eistert synthesis")