Armstrong, Garner Ted
|born on||9 February 1930 at 01:40 (= 01:40 AM )|
|Place||Portland, Oregon, 45n31, 122w41|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°56' 24°23 Asc. 23°23'|
American evangelist and the son of Herbert W. Armstrong, founder of the Worldwide Church of God, at the time a Sabbatarian organization that taught observance of seventh-day Sabbath, and annual Sabbath days based on Leviticus 23.
Armstrong initially became recognized when he succeeded his father as the voice of The World Tomorrow, the church's radio program that aired around the world. A television program of the same name followed, aired mostly in North America, eventually giving way to a Garner Ted Armstrong broadcast, a half-hour program that mixed news and biblical commentary. His polemical message was unlike that of most other religious broadcasters of his day.
Armstrong died on 15 September 2003 due to complications from pneumonia at aged 73.
- friend relationship with Haggard, Merle (born 6 April 1937)
Birth certificate in hand, provided by Gary Noel.
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Low-key, ironic delivery)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in Theology)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pneumonia)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy