|born on||19 April 1492 Jul.Cal. (28 Apr 1492 greg.) at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Arezzo, Italy, 43n25, 11e53|
|Timezone||LMT m11e53 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°52' 11°30 Asc. 12°21'|
Italian prose writer, bon vivant and self-made renaissance man involved in every aspect of society from the highest to the lowest. Elegant, clever, bi-sexual, he also wrote porno sonnets describing sexual positions. The son of a shoemaker, he studied painting at Perugia; then went to Rome. His satirical works were often an attack of the wealthy and famous. He was either catered to or denounced by the wealthy of society. His tragedy "Orazia" was published in 1546 followed by five comedies and six volumes of letters.
Aretino died 10/21/1556, Venice Italy.
- friend relationship with Ammirato, Scipione (born 27 September 1531 Jul.Cal. (7 Oct 1531 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 October 1556 Jul.Cal. (31 Oct 1556 greg.) (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Kraum in Astrol-Sci, given as Midnt of 4/19-20. (PC quotes T.Chubb for same in "Aretino", no data in biog.)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Party animal (Bon vivant)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Erotic
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection