Arduini, Federico Monti
|born on||30 November 1940 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°34' 29°27 Asc. 28°02'|
Italian singer-songwriter, keyboardist, composer, record producer, known for his work on the moog for Italian television programs in the 1970s and 1980s.
His nickname was 'Il Guardiano del Faro.' As a composer for other artists he often used the pseudonym 'Arfemo' (the initials of his name and two surnames).
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, p. 6.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (keyboardist, moog synthesizer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Record producer)