|born on||18 June 1948 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Prospect, Australia, 34s54, 138e35|
|Timezone||ACST h9e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°32' 12°47 Asc. 14°09'|
Australian writer of some 18 stage productions and actress who has produced, directed and performed in "Kold Komfort Kaffre," 1978, "Tonight Lola Blau," 1979 "The Pack of Women" 1981 and "A Star is Born" 1982. Archer is acknowledged as one of the world's best interpreters of Brecht and Weill, and her own lyrics show a strong social and political conscience.
After graduating from Adelaide University, Archer worked as a high school teacher, singing part-time in hotels and bars before she established herself as a mime. She has toured Australia and South-East Asia and performed in the National Theatre in London. In 1981-1982, she studied and performed in the UK and U.S. Chair of the Australian Council Community Development Board, she has been awarded a number of honors. She has recorded nine albums including "Robyn Archer Sings Brecht."
- Work : Begin Major Project 1978 (Began "Kold Komfort Kaffre")
- Work : New Job 1981 (Began performing in the U.S. and U.K.)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1982 (Began "A Star is Born")
Dennis Sutton quotes her, given in Sutton's 50 Australian Charts, 1996.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (International performances)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (High school, initially)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Her own productions)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate, strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Mime
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Stage)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (18 stage plays)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous)