|born on||8 April 1975 at 01:50 (= 01:50 AM )|
|Place||Ankara, Turkey, 39n56, 32e52|
|Timezone||EEST h3e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°30' 06°12 Asc. 09°12'|
Turkish singer whose first album, Sevgilerde (1999), became a big hit, especially with the song "Aysel". Ten albums have followed, including Rüya (2008) (Turkish classical music), on which she sang songs in a variety of makams such as Hicaz, Rast, Hüzzam, Muhayyerkürdî, Uşşak, Kürdîlihicazkâr, and Nihavend. On this album, she was accompanied by an ensemble of Turkish classical musicians under the directorship of Yaşar Okyay.
- Relationship : Marriage 2004 (Febyo Taşel)
Wotan quotes her.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Febyo Taşel, 2004-)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Oud, mandolin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.