|Birthname||Kristina Bernadette Cojuangco Aquino|
|born on||14 February 1971 at 23:42 (= 11:42 PM )|
|Place||Manila, Philippines, 14n35, 121e00|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°18' 12°15 Asc. 18°19'|
Filipino talk show and game show host, actress and producer, who has starred in films and television series. She is the youngest daughter of the slain senator Benigno Aquino Jr. and Corazon Aquino, who served as the 11th President of the Philippines. Her brother is Benigno S. Aquino III, who served as the 15th President of the Philippines.
Aquino's debut film appearance was in Pido Dida: Sabay Tayo. She is also known for her roles in the 2004 films Feng Shui and So... Happy Together. Her movie Sukob was the highest-grossing Filipino film of 2006. She is widely known as the Queen of Talk in Philippine show business, and is a philanthropist who advocates for lupus awareness, children's rights, LGBT rights, culture and art appreciation, freedom of expression, and democratic reforms.
Aquino had a live-in relationship with Phillip Salvador with whom she has a son named Joshua. In 2003, she dated comedian John Lemuel Garces. Aquino was married to Philippine Basketball Association professional player James Yap in a civil marriage ceremony on 10 July 2005. At 4:50pm on 19 April 2007, Aquino prematurely gave birth to her first son by Yap, James Carlos "Bimby" Aquino Yap, Jr., in Makati City.
- child->parent relationship with Aquino, Benigno (born 27 November 1932)
- child->parent relationship with Aquino, Corazon (born 25 January 1933)
- sibling relationship with Aquino, Benigno III (born 8 February 1960)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 April 2007 at 4:50 PM in Manila (Birth of son James Carlos "Bimby" Aquino Yap, Jr.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "Be4 I sleep, today I pay tribute to my Mom. She lost so much blood & almost died while giving birth to me. If we r gonna be exact, 11:42PM" , "February 14, 1971 my birthday" .
Bimby's data from news report, "Kris Aquino delivers baby James prematurely" by Nerisa Almo, 19 April 2007: "early this afternoon, while she was on her regular check-up with her OB-Gyne, Dr. Grace Luna, Kris was rushed to the delivery room. The TV host/actress was experiencing contractions. At 4:50 in the afternoon, the Aquino and Yap families welcomed Baby James." .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk shows and game shows)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social