|born on||12 February 1971 at 15:55 (= 3:55 PM )|
|Place||Hartford, Connecticut, 41n46, 72w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°30' 21°11 Asc. 08°02'|
American homicide accomplice with her 19 year-old beau who strangled her mom, 8/05/1987, Glastonbury, CT, at her instigation. Dennis Coleman was convicted, given 34 years for the strangulation of her mom, Joyce. Aparo was acquitted of accessory to murder, but will be retried on conspiracy to commit murder.
She is a slightly plump, 5', attractive young lady with a sexual aura, claiming to have had sex some 80 times with Coleman. She is also a talented violinist.
- lover relationship with Coleman, Dennis (born 23 February 1968)
- Relationship : Peak Sex 1987 (Passion with beau)
- Death of Mother 5 August 1987 at 12:00 midnight in Glastonbury, CT (Mom strangled by boyfriend)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes Richard Hammer, Morrow, "Beyond Obssesion," 1992, "Just before four in the afternoon" p. 106.
- Traits : Body : Size (5 ft tall)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Hated mom)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom strangled by boyfriend)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Talented violinist)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Intent to commit murder)