Antwerp, Robert L. Van Jr.
|born on||27 January 1950 at 11:58 (= 11:58 AM )|
|Place||Benton Harbor, Michigan, 42n07, 86w27|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°12' 23°37 Asc. 11°03'|
American military figure, who served as Chief of Engineers of the United States Army (17 May 2007 to 17 June 2011) and Commanding General of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
Sy Scholfield provided birth notice, The News-Palladium (Benton Harbor, Michigan), 28 Jan 1950, p. 9.
- Traits : Mind : Memory (Phenomenal memory)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Engineer : Other Engineer
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Commanding General)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Gulf War Commander)