Anton Heinrich, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen
|born on||7 October 1571 Jul.Cal. (17 Oct 1571 greg.) at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Sondershausen, Germany, 51n22, 10e52|
|Timezone||LMT m10e52 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°44' 18°49 Asc. 11°36'|
German nobleman, the ruling Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen from 1594 until his death on 10 August 1638. He was the son of Count John Günther I of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (1532-1586), and his wife, Countess Anna (1539-1579). He never married and had no legitimate issue, but he did have children from a non-marital relationship.
- child->parent relationship with Johann Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershaus (born 20 December 1532 Jul.Cal. (30 Dec 1532 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Christian Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondersh (born 11 May 1578 Jul.Cal. (21 May 1578 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Günther XLII, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (born 7 September 1570 Jul.Cal. (17 Sep 1570 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Johann Günther II, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershau (born 3 May 1577 Jul.Cal. (13 May 1577 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 10 August 1638 Jul.Cal. (20 Aug 1638 greg.) (Age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes "Diplomataria et scriptores historiae Germanicae medii aevi" by Georges Christoph Kreysig, Buder (Typis et sumtibus Pauli Emanuel Richteri, 1753), p. 709: "Von Antonio Henrico Graffen zu Schwartzburg ... ist anno 1571 den 7. Octobris ümb 9 Uhr zu Abend zu Sondershausen gebohren."
Translation: Anton Heinrich, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen ... was born on 7 October 1571 at 9 o'clock in the evening at Sondershausen.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Schwarzburg)