Anton Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondershause
|born on||9 January 1620 Jul.Cal. (19 Jan 1620 greg.) at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Ebeleben, Germany, 51n17, 10e43|
|Timezone||LMT m10e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°52' 26°15 Asc. 25°34'|
German nobleman, the son of the Count Christian Günther I of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (1578-1642) and his wife Countess Anna Sibille (1584-1623). After his father's death, he and his brothers Louis Günther II and Christian Günther II divided Schwarzburg-Sondershausen. Anton Günther I received most of Lower Schwarzburg-Sondershausen, except for a few districts that went to Louis Günther II. Anton Günther I married on 29 October 1644 with Mary Magdalene (1622-1689). They had ten children. Anton Günther died on 19 August 1666 aged 46.
- parent->child relationship with Anton Günther II. von Schwarzburg-Sondershausen-Ar (born 10 October 1653 Jul.Cal. (20 Oct 1653 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Christian Günther I, Count of Schwarzburg-Sondersh (born 11 May 1578 Jul.Cal. (21 May 1578 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Christian Günther II, Count of Schwarzburg-Sonders (born 1 April 1616 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1616 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Günther II, Count of Schwarzburg-Ebeleben (born 2 March 1621 Jul.Cal. (12 Mar 1621 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 August 1666 Jul.Cal. (29 Aug 1666 greg.) (Age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from the German book "Diplomatarii et Scriptores Historicæ Germanicæ medii ævi cum sigillis æri incisis opera et studio C. Schoettgenii ... et G.C. Kreysigii, Volume 1" by Christian Schöttgen (1753), p. 712: "Anno 1620. wurde Graff Christian n abermahls ein junger Sohn gebohren zu Ebeleben, Sonntags nach Trium Regum, den 9. januarii, hor. 10. Vormittag, ... und genennet Antonius Günther..."
Translation: "In the year 1620 was born a young son at Ebeleben, on Sunday 9 January at 10 o'clock before noon, baptized with the names Antonius Günther ..."
Note: 9 January 1620 OS was a Sunday.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Schwarzburg)