Anton Günther, Count of Oldenburg
|born on||31 October 1583 Jul.Cal. (10 Nov 1583 greg.) at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Oldenburg, Germany, 53n08, 8e13|
|Timezone||LMT m8e13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°55' 08°57 Asc. 06°20'|
German nobleman, an Imperial Count and a member of the House of Oldenburg. Günther was the ruling count of Oldenburg from 1603 until his death, and of Delmenhorst from 1647 until his death.
He was the son of Johann VII, Count of Oldenburg (1540–1603) and Elisabeth of Schwarzburg-Blankenburg.
Anthony Günther married Sophie Catherine of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg (28 June 1617 – 22 November 1696).
He died on 19 June 1667, aged 83, in Rastede.
- other kin relationship with Johann VI, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst (born 24 March 1621 Jul.Cal. (3 Apr 1621 greg.)). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
- Relationship : Marriage 1635 (Sophie Catherine of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg)
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 June 1667 Jul.Cal. (29 June 1667 greg.) (Age 83)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Gespräche In Dem Reiche derer Todten ..., Volume 8 by David Fassmann (1732), p. 181: "Das Licht der Welt erblickete ich Anno Christi 1583. des Nachts zwischen 9. und 10. Uhren vor dem ersten Winter-Monats-Tag, genannt Allerheiligen, auf dem Hause Oldenburg und empfieng bey der heiligen Tauffe die beiden Namen Anton Günther"
(He saw the light of the world in the year 1583 between 9 and 10 o'clock at night, on the eve of the first day of the winter-month [November], All Saints Day, at the house of Oldenburg, and at the holy baptism, received the two names Anton Günther).
Wikipedia gives 10 November which is the same date coverted to the Gregorian calendar.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One illegitimate son)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Oldenburg)