Anton, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Anton Maria Franz Leopold ...|
|born on||20 March 1901 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Vienna, Austria, 48n13, 16e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°57' 24°54 Asc. 27°25'|
Archduke of Austria, Prince Royal of Hungary and Bohemia, and Prince of Tuscany, as the seventh of ten children born to Archduke Leopold Salvator of Austria, Prince of Tuscany, and Infanta Blanca of Spain, daughter of Carlos, Duke of Madrid.
Anton and Princess Ileana of Romania (1909-1991) were married in Sinaia on 26 July 1931. They had six children. The marriage ended in divorce, made official on 29 May 1954.
In the Second World War, he served until late 1944 in the German Wehrmacht as a pilot.
Anton died on 22 October 1987, aged 86.
Full name: Anton Maria Franz Leopold Blanka Karl Joseph Ignaz Raphael Michael Margareta Nicetas von Habsburg-Lorraine.
- child->parent relationship with Blanca, Infanta of Spain (born 7 September 1868)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 16 October 1863)
- sibling relationship with Assunta, Archduchess of Austria (born 10 August 1902)
- sibling relationship with Dolores, Archduchess of Austria (born 5 May 1891)
- sibling relationship with Franz Josef, Archduke of Austria-Tuscany (born 4 February 1905)
- sibling relationship with Immaculata, Archduchess of Austria (born 9 September 1892)
- sibling relationship with Karl Pius, Archduke of Austria (born 4 December 1909)
- sibling relationship with Leopold, Archduke of Austria (born 30 January 1897)
- sibling relationship with Margaretha, Archduchess of Austria (born 8 May 1894)
- sibling relationship with Maria Antonia, Archduchess of Austria (born 13 July 1899)
- sibling relationship with Rainer, Archduke of Austria (born 21 November 1895)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bote für Tirol," 21 March 1901, p. 1: "Ihre k. und k. Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Blanca, Gemahlin Seiner k. und k. Höheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn ErzHerzogs Leopold Salvator, ist heute um 7 Uhr früh von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden.... Wien, am 20. März 1901, vormittags." (Her Royal Highness, the most illustrious Archduchess Blanca, wife of His Imperial Majesty, Archduke Leopold Salvator, was happily delivered of an Archduke at seven o'clock this morning ... Vienna, 20 March 1901, in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (WWII)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)