Antoinette, Princess of Anhalt
|Birthname||A. Anna Alexandra Marie Luise Agnes Elisabeth Augu|
|born on||3 March 1885 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Dessau, Germany, 51n50, 12e14|
|Timezone||LMT m12e14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°42' 07°13 Asc. 23°24'|
German princess of Anhalt by birth, and a princess of Schaumburg-Lippe by marriage.
Princess Antoinette's parents were Leopold, Hereditary Prince of Anhalt and Princess Elisabeth of Hesse-Kassel (1861-1955). Less than one year after the birth of his daughter, Leopold died unexpectedly in Cannes on 2 February 1886. Princess Elisabeth never remarried and survived her husband by almost 70 years. She died in Dessau on 7 January 1955.
Princess Antoinette married Prince Friedrich of Schaumburg-Lippe as his second wife in Dessau on 26 May 1909. They had two sons.
Princess Antoinette died in Dessau, then in the German Democratic Republic, on 3 April 1963, aged 78.
- child->parent relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Hesse-Kassel (born 13 June 1861)
- child->parent relationship with Leopold, Hereditary Prince of Anhalt (born 18 July 1855)
- spouse relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe (born 30 January 1868). Notes: 1909-1945
- has other family relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe (born 12 December 1834). Notes: Father-in-law/ daughter-in-law, 1909-1945
Sy Scholfield provided birth reports from Berliner Börsenzeitung, 4 Mar 1885, p. 1 ("Dessau, 3. März: Die Erb-prinzessin wurde heute früh von einer Prinzessin glück lich entbunden"), and Berliner Tageblatt, 5 Mar 1885, p. 3 ("Dessau. 3. März. Die Erbprinzessin ist in der vergangenen Nacht von einer Prinzessin entbunden worden").
(Translation: "Dessau, 3 March: The hereditary princess was happily delivered early this morning of a princess," "Dessau. 3 March. The hereditary princess was delivered last night of a princess").
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (36 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Ascania, by birth)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Lippe, by marriage)