|Birthname||André Leonard Antoine|
|born on||31 January 1858 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Limoges, France, 45n50, 1e16|
|Timezone||LMT m1e16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°51' 15°00 Asc. 19°27'|
French film director and manager who came to film late, at 60, and became influential.
He directed many films but was restricted to adaptation of well known authors. He presented a striking version of Paris at war in "Le Coupable," and was lyric with "La Terre." He worked as a film critic from age 30 to 40.
He died at 5 PM on 19 October 1943 in Le Pouliguen, France.
- associate relationship with Baty, Gaston (born 26 May 1885)
- associate relationship with Lugné-Poe (born 27 December 1869)
- associate relationship with Tourneur, Maurice (born 2 February 1876)
- friend relationship with Ancey, Georges (born 9 December 1860)
- parent->child relationship with Antoine, André-Paul (born 17 August 1892)
- (has as) student relationship with Capellani, Albert (born 23 August 1874)
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 October 1943 at 5:00 PM in Le Pouliguen (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
Sy Scholfield cites same birth data from registry ("Limoges/acte n°140") quoted in "Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec ou les labyrinthes du Temps: Art et géométrie temporelle" by Gérard and Julie Conton (Mémoires du Monde, 2015), p. 400; death data on same page ("Poulinguen [sic], Loire Atlantique/acte n°44").
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Ten years as film critic)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film)