Antillón, José Jesús
|Birthname||José Jesús Antillón Maciel|
|born on||12 July 1923 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Tangamandapio, Mexico, 19n57, 102w26|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°44' 09°19 Asc. 01°33'|
Mexican cardiologist and chest surgeon, top of his field in his country, when he died in the 1970 Pioneer Hotel fire in Tucson, Arizona, along with his wife and three of their children. They were all residents of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. Dr. Antillon, his wife and four of their nine children made the trip to Tucson to do Christmas shopping. One child survived the fire by jumping from a window of the hotel.
According to the death certificate Dr. Antillon died from extensive burns and was declared dead at 3:30 AM.
- associate relationship with Mortality: 1970 Pioneer Hotel fire, Tucson (born 20 December 1970). Notes: Victim
- spouse relationship with Antillón, Ignacia (born 28 November 1930)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Taylor, Louis (born 9 April 1954)
- Death by Accident 20 December 1970 at 01:00 AM in Tucson (Extensive burns, aged 47)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Nine)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Or arson?)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Cardiologist)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon (Cardiologist)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession