|born on||5 February 1962 at 07:07 (= 07:07 AM )|
|Place||Al-Barsha, Egypt, 27n43, 30e54|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°55' 18°49 Asc. 22°40'|
Divine figure prophesied by Dixon to bring catastrophes, "A propagator of a doctrine of such persuasive appeal that it will spread like wildfire, eventually precipitating a catastrophe of considerable magnitude."
In Lorne McConnell's book "There Shall be Signs and You Shall Know," L/D/M Press, Canada, 1999, he uses an earlier date, February 3, 1962, and identifies key dates in the life of the Anti-Christ, as follows:
3/15/1999, named leader of the European Union.
8/11/1999, disruptive change throughout the world, chaos.
12/25/2000, end of conflict.
4/29/2004, Israel loses control of Jerusalem.
6/13/2004, Israel loses further control.
6/22/2004, Anti-Christ suffers a disastrous head wound.
12/24/2007, birth of a king at 3:17 AM LT in Jerusalem.
- other associate with Dixon, Jeane (born 5 January 1904)
- compare to chart of Celestial: Seven planets and Node in Aquarius (born 3 February 1962)
Astrology Quarterly Summer/1971 quotes Jeanne Dixon in "My Life and Prophesies," with a birth place given as "somewhere in the near east" and a time of "just after 7:00 AM." a later magazine stated the place as Tel El Amarna and gave the time as 7:07 AM EST calculated for Washington, D.C.
(L&L for Tel El Amarna approximate)
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Inaccurate predictions)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Anti-Christ, according to Dixon)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection