Anthony, Ernest C. Jr.
|born on||6 December 1964 at 20:11 (= 8:11 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°58' 17°20 Asc. 07°43'|
American homicide; found guilty of attempted murder in 1958 for firing three shots at his former girlfriend and her brother, after which he led police on a chase, barricading himself in his dad's house. He served five years in the state prison at Walpole; released 1990.
Anthony began a relationship with Donna Manion and they lived together until January 1992 when she moved back with her family. During an argument with Donna, Anthony shot her 62-year old mother in the head, backed his car over her body and fled, with Donna in the car. Five days later while out in his car, they were spotted by state troopers when Ernest stopped to make a phone call. When the police closed in, Ernest fled on foot to his dad's house, where he barricaded himself. As police and SWAT teams gathered outside, he committed suicide, shooting himself in the mouth 2/12/1992, early AM.
- lover relationship with Manion, Donna (born 2 April 1959)
- Crime : Arrest 1985 (Attempted murder, five year sentence)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1990 (Released from prison)
Francis McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Abusive to his mate)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Attempted murder)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed mom of girlfriend)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Five years)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 27)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot to mouth)