António, Infante of Portugal
|born on||15 March 1695 (greg.) at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°53' 27°04 Asc. 24°50'|
Portuguese infante (prince), the third surviving son of Peter II, King of Portugal, and his wife Maria Sophia of Neuburg. He died unmarried and without issue in Lisbon on 20 October 1757.
- sibling relationship with Francisca Josefa, Infanta of Portugal (born 30 January 1699 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Francisco, Duke of Beja (born 25 May 1691 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Infante Manuel, Count of Ourém (born 3 August 1697 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Isabel Luísa, Princess of Beira (born 6 January 1669 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with João V, King of Portugal (born 22 October 1689 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with João, Prince of Brazil (born 30 August 1668 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Elementos para a historia do municipio de Lisboa, Volume 9" by Eduardo Freire de Oliveira and A. Esteves Rodrigues da Silva (Typographia universal, 1898), p. 389: "Foi o terceiro filho do segundo matrimonio de D. Pedro n. Nasceu no palacio do Corte Real no referido dia, pelas 5 horas da manha e no baptismo recebeu o nome de Antonio."
Translation: He was the third son of the second marriage of Pedro II, born in the palace of the royal court at five o'clock in the morning and baptized with the name of Antonio.
Full name: António Francisco Xavier Benedito Teodósio Leopoldo Henrique
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never married)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza)