Antónia, Infanta of Portugal
|born on||17 February 1845 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°14' 09°59 Asc. 01°24'|
Portuguese infanta (princess), daughter of Queen Maria II of Portugal and her King consort Ferdinand II of Portugal. Through her father, she also held the titles of Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and Duchess of Saxony. She married Leopold, Prince of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen on 12 September 1861. They had three sons. She died on 27 December 1913 aged 68,
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Hohenzollern (born 7 March 1864)
- child->parent relationship with Maria II, Queen of Portugal (born 4 April 1819)
- spouse relationship with Leopold, Prince of Hohenzollern (born 22 September 1835). Notes: 1861-1905
- sibling relationship with João, Duke of Beja (born 16 March 1842)
- sibling relationship with Luís I, King of Portugal (born 31 October 1838)
- sibling relationship with Pedro V, King of Portugal (born 16 September 1837)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Resenha das familías titulares e grandes de Portugal, Volume 1" by Albano Anthero da Silveira Pinto and Augusto Romano Sanches de Baêna e Farinha (Visconde) (F.A. da Silva, 1991), p. xxi: "Nasc. no Real Paço de Belém a 17 de Fevereiro de 1845 pelas 10 horas e 45 minutos da tarde."
Full name in Portuguese: Antónia María Fernanda Micaela Gabriela Rafaela Francisca de Assis Ana Gonzaga Silvina Júlia Augusta de Saxe-Coburgo e Bragança.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (3 sons)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)