Anne of Austria, Queen of Poland
|born on||16 August 1573 Jul.Cal. (26 Aug 1573 greg.) at 17:44 (= 5:44 PM )|
|Place||Graz, Austria, 47n05, 15e27|
|Timezone||LMT m15e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°01' 22°03 Asc. 07°07'|
Polish queen consort of Poland and Sweden by marriage to King Sigismund III Vasa.
Anne died on 10 February 1598 in Warsaw as a result of haemorrhage during the birth of her last child, who also died then.
- spouse relationship with Sigismund III Vasa (born 20 June 1566 Jul.Cal. (30 June 1566 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor (born 9 July 1578 Jul.Cal. (19 July 1578 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (born 9 October 1586 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Margarete of Austria, Queen of Spain (born 25 December 1584 (greg.))
PTA quotes the book of John Partridge defecto Geniturarum (London 1697), p. 195. Interestingly, Partridge (1643 / 4-1715).
Peported by Piotr Piotrowski .
- Notable : Famous : Royal family