|Birthname||Louise Gibson Annand|
|born on||27 May 1915 at 17:10 (= 5:10 PM )|
|Place||Uddingston, Scotland, 55n50, 4w06|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°19' 18°20 Asc. 01°29'|
Scottish painter and film maker.
Entering the University of Glasgow as an arts student in 1933, Louise Annand graduated MA (Hons) in 1937. Subsequently attending Jordanhill Training College, she became a teacher in various schools in Glasgow until joining the Schools Museums Service in 1949 as an assistant; from 1970–80, as Museums Education Officer.
Exhibiting her paintings from 1945, Annand also produced 16 mm films including, in 1965, the first on Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
- other associate with Mackintosh, Charles Rennie (born 7 June 1868). Notes: Made film about
- compare to chart of Adam, Robert (born 14 July 1728). Notes: Made film about
Paul Wright quotes birth record
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Arts Teacher and Museum Education Officer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film Maker)