|Birthname||Alyson Regina Annan|
|born on||21 June 1973 at 03:10 (= 03:10 AM )|
|Place||Wentworthville, Australia, 33s48, 150e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°13' 22°38 Asc. 09°33'|
Australian field hockey player, considered by most to be the best in the world. In 1998 at the Commonwealth Games, she made history when she became Australia's highest-ever goal scorer with 110 goals. She is also the record-holder for highest number of international goals and has several other "firsts," among which the first-ever recipient of the International Hockey Federation's Player of the Year Award in 1999. She has played for the Australian HockeyRoos and for KleinZwitzerland in Holland. She holds two World Cup gold medals, two Olympic gold medals and one Commonwealth Games gold medal. She began her hockey career in 1991.
She met Argentinean national player Maximiliano "Max" Caldas in April 1994 at the hockey World Cup in Sydney, and they married in the same city on New Year's Eve, 1998. She fell in love with Carole Thate, captain of the Dutch hockey team, after meeting her at the Sydney Olympics in 2000. In September 2005, the couple married and set up home in Amstelveen, near Amsterdam. Annan and Thate had their first child, a 4.082kg boy named Sam, on 18 May 2007. Their second son, Cooper, was born in October 2008, also in Holland.
Annan is presently the head coach of the Netherlands women's national field hockey team; she led the team to a silver medal at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil.
- associate relationship with Haslam, Juliet (born 31 May 1969). Notes: 2x Olympic Field Hockey Team Gold medallists
- associate relationship with Peris, Nova (born 25 February 1971). Notes: Co-player, Australian field hockey team, gold medal, 1996
- associate relationship with Sports: 2000 Summer Olympics, Sydney (born 15 September 2000). Notes: Gold medal, Australian field hockey team
- Work : New Career 1991
- Work : Prize 1996 (Olympic gold medal, Field hockey, Atlanta)
- Work : Great Achievement 1998 (highest goal scorer record)
- Work : Prize 1999 (World Hockey Player of the Year award)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Olympic gold medal, Field hockey, Sydney)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2000 (Maximiliano Caldas)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 18 May 2007 (Birth of first son, Sam Henk Brian Thate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities October 2008 (Birth of second son, Cooper)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 2013 (Sport Australia Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield quotes from the book, "Beyond the Limits: The Alyson Annan Story" by Nicole Jeffery (Sydney: Simon & Schuster, 2004), pp. 4-5. She was born at Wentworthville Hospital, Wentworthville, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Lesbian
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Field hockey)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Head coach of women's national field hockey team)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Sport Australia)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession