|Birthname||Suzanne Georgette Charpentier|
|born on||14 July 1907 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°39' 00°26 Asc. 15°27'|
French actress, known primarily in Europe. Beginning as a dancer, she made her movie debut in a minor part at age 16 and didn't appear in lead roles until 1931. She became France's most celebrated young actress, moving to England in 1936, appearing in three films there. Invited to Hollywood, her accomplishments were minor and she returned to Europe in 1948, retiring soon after to her farm in the Pyrenees.
She married Jean Murat in 1931 and divorced in 1938. Her second marriage was to Tyrone Power in 1938; divorce 1945.
Annabella died on 9/18/1996, Neuilly sur Seine, France, reportedly of a heart attack..
- spouse relationship with Murat, Jean (born 13 July 1888)
- spouse relationship with Power, Tyrone (born 5 May 1914)
- Work : Gain social status 1931 (Began appearing in lead roles)
- Relationship : Marriage 1931 (First marriage Jean Murat)
- Family : Change residence 1936 (Moved to England)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1938 (From Jean)
- Relationship : Marriage 1938 (Second marriage Tyrone Power)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1945 (From Tyrone)
- Family : Change residence 1948 (Returned to Europe)
- Death by Heart Attack 18 September 1996 in Neuilly sur Seine, France (Age 89)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.34, 10/1996
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Two noted husbands, actors)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Age 16)