Anna, Princess of Saxony
|Birthname||Anna Monika Pia von Sachsen|
|born on||4 May 1903 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Lindau/Bodensee, Germany, 47n33, 9e41|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°10' 20°02 Asc. 29°48'|
German royalty, the seventh and youngest child of Frederick Augustus III of Saxony and his wife Archduchess Luise of Austria, Princess of Tuscany.
Through her marriage on 4 October 1926 to Archduke Joseph Francis of Austria, Anna became a member of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine and an Archduchess and Princess of Austria and Princess of Hungary, Croatia, and Bohemia.
Anna and Joseph Francis had eight children.
Fifteen years after the death of Joseph Francis in Carcavelos, Portugal on 25 September 1957, Anna married Reginald Kazanjian (1905–1990) in a civil ceremony on 28 July 1972 in Geneva, Switzerland, and in a religious ceremony on 9 September 1972 in Veyrier, Switzerland.
She died on 8 February 1976, aged 72, in Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich August III, King of Saxony (born 25 May 1865)
- child->parent relationship with Luise, Archduchess of Austria (born 2 September 1870)
- spouse relationship with Joseph Franz, Archduke of Austria (born 28 March 1895). Notes: 1924-1957
- sibling relationship with Ernst Heinrich, Prince of Saxony (born 9 December 1896)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Christian, Margrave of Meissen (born 31 December 1893)
- sibling relationship with Georg, Prince of Saxony (born 15 January 1893)
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Court Circular," The Times (London, England), 5 May 1903, p. 10: "A Reuter telegram from Lindau states that Princess Louise of Tuscany, ex-Crown Princess of Saxony, gave birth to a daughter at 9 o'clock last evening."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wettin, House of Habsburg-Lorraine)