Anna, Princess of Prussia
|Birthname||Maria Anna Friederike|
|born on||17 May 1836 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°21' 15°04 Asc. 23°46'|
Prussian Princess known for her beauty and as the subject of one of the most famous paintings by Franz Xaver Winterhalter, in which she is depicted wearing a sweeping dress of tulle over pink silk.
Anna was the youngest of the three children of Prince Charles of Prussia and Princess Marie of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach.
On 26 May 1853, Anna married Prince Frederick William of Hesse-Kassel at Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin.
They had six children.
She was a classically trained pianist of great talent and ability who studied under Theodor Kullak.
Anna died on 12 June 1918, in Frankfurt at the age of 82.
- parent->child relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Hesse-Kassel (born 13 June 1861)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, Langrave of Hesse (born 15 October 1854)
- child->parent relationship with Carl, Prince of Prussia (born 29 June 1801)
- child->parent relationship with Marie, Princess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (1808) (born 3 February 1808)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Karl, Prince of Prussia (1828) (born 20 March 1828)
- sibling relationship with Luise, Princess of Prussia (1829) (born 1 March 1829)
- has other family relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Denmark (born 30 October 1789). Notes: Mother-in-law / daughter-in-law, 1853-1884
- Relationship : Marriage 26 May 1853 (Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Hessen-Kassel)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Der Wanderer," 24 May 1836, p. 1: "Am 17. Mai Früh um 8 Uhr sind Ihre königl. Hoheit die Prinzessinn Gemahlinn des Prinzen Carl von Preußen königl. Hoheit, zur Freude Sr. Majestät und des ganzen königlichen Hauses, von einer Prinzessinn glücklich entbunden worden." (translation: On May 17th, at 8 o'clock in the morning, Her Royal Highness the Princess, wife of Prince Carl of Prussia, was happily delivered of a princess).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Prussia)