Anna, Princess of Orange-Nassau
|born on||15 November 1746 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Leeuwarden, Netherlands, 53n12, 5e48|
|Timezone||LMT m5e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°44' 21°37 Asc. 26°53'|
Dutch princess, the daughter of Willem IV and his wife Anne, Princess Royal, eldest daughter of King George II of Great Britain and Caroline of Ansbach.
The infant princess died on 29 December 1746.
- child->parent relationship with Willem IV, Prince of Orange (born 1 September 1711)
- sibling relationship with Carolina, Princess of Orange-Nassau (born 28 February 1743)
- sibling relationship with Willem V, Prince of Orange (born 8 March 1748)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Leydse courant," 18 November 1746, p. 1: "LEEUWAARDEN den 15 November. Dezen ogtent omtrent vyf uuren is Haare Koninglyke Hoogheid de Gemaalin van den Prins van Oranjen van een Princes in het Kraambedde bevallen."
("Leeuwarden, 15 November. This morning about five o'clock Her Royal Highness the Princess of Orange gave birth to a Princess).
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 13 and a half months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Orange-Nassau)