|Birthname||Jean Farquhar Blakney|
|born on||29 March 1922 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Fuzhou (Fujian), China, 26n0341, 119e1822|
|Timezone||LMT m119e1822 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°07' 19°50 Asc. 04°47'|
American politician, teacher, and public health nurse. From 1993 to 2002, Ankeney served in the Vermont State Senate and was a Democrat.
Born to American missionaries, Ankeney grew up in Williamstown, Massachusetts. She received her bachelor's degree from Hiram College and her master's degree from Case Western Reserve University. In 1975, Ankeney moved to Vermont and lived in St. George, Vermont.
Ankeney died at her home in St. George, Vermont of a rare form of lung cancer on 14 May 2005 at age 83.
Sy Scholfield provided U.S. Consular Report of Birth. Place of birth is recorded as "Nantai, Foochow" which today is Nantai Island in central Fuzhou city, Fujian province.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office