Anglin, Mary Margaret
|born on||3 April 1876 at 05:37 (= 05:37 AM )|
|Place||Ottawa, Ontario (CAN), 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||LMT m75w42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°01' 07°10 Asc. 12°18'|
Canadian stage actress and founder of a classical theatre company. Anglin's first noted stage success was in 1898; she founded her theatre group in 1913 and retired in 1943.
From a noted family, Mary is the daughter of Speaker of the House Timothy Anglin.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1898 (Beginning of stage success)
- Work : Start Business 1913 (Founded theatre company)
- Work : Retired 1943
Sabian Symbols No.41
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Founded own theatre company)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theatre)