|born on||11 June 1990 at 20:47 (= 8:47 PM )|
|Place||La Rochelle, France, 46n10, 1w10|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°35' 27°45 Asc. 07°50'|
French rower, a three time Olympian, an Olympic champion and a world champion. He competed in the men's quadruple sculls at the 2012 Summer Olympics and in the men's double scull at the 2016 Summer Olympics. Rowing with Hugo Boucheron he won the double sculls event at the 2018 World Championships in Plovdiv having earlier that year won the European title together. The duo had also previously come second at the 2015 European Championships. Still partnered with Boucheron in 2021, he won the Olympic gold medal in the double scull at Tokyo 2020.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2020 Summer Olympics, Tokyo (born 23 July 2021). Notes: Gold medal, Men's double sculls, France
Marc Brun's dossier "Jeux Olympiques d’été 2020" (2020 Summer Olympics) quotes Acte n°816.
- Traits : Body : Size (1.94 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (93 kg/ 205 lb)
- Vocation : Sports : Rowing/ Kayaking (Rower)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Men's double sculls)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship