|Birthname||Andriessen, Hendrik Franciscus|
|born on||17 September 1892 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Haarlem, Netherlands, 52n23, 4e38|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°18' 17°37 Asc. 28°26'|
Dutch composer and organist. He is remembered most of all for his improvisation at the organ and for the renewal of Catholic liturgical music in the Netherlands. Andriessen composed in a musical idiom that revealed strong French influences. He was the brother of pianist and composer Willem Andriessen and the father of the composers Jurriaan Andriessen and Louis Andriessen and of the flutist Heleen Andriessen.
He died 12 April 1981 in Haarlem.
- sibling relationship with Andriessen, Johanna Cecilia (born 1 December 1902)
- sibling relationship with Andriessen, Willem (born 25 October 1887)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Zweers, Bernard (born 18 May 1854)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Vos, Peter (born 15 September 1935). Notes: Sang in the church choir of Hendrik Andriessen, Louis Andriessen was his friend and he often stayed with the family.
Taeger quotes Lescaut quoting Barbault, time 18:30
Sjoerd quotes Schepel quoting municipal archive, time 18:45.
Svi retrieved and uploaded BC and found time 19:00 (des namiddags ten zeven uren)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist