|Birthname||John Boyett Andrews|
|born on||12 September 1931 at 07:20 (= 07:20 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°49' 24°04 Asc. 03°13'|
American football player who was the starting quarterback for the Texas Longhorns in 1953. He's also the younger brother of Texas legend, and sporting goods company CEO, William "Rooster" Andrews. In 1997, he was inducted into the Texas High School Football Hall of Fame as a special category inductee for his role as a great ambassador of the game.
After retiring from football, Andrews became a booster and supporter of football during a 40-year career as a sporting goods salesman, working with and for his brother Rooster.
Birth certificate in hand, provided by Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 10 in/ 178 cm)
- Traits : Body : Size (77 kg/ 170 lb)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Sporting goods)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football starting quarterback)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Texas High School Football)