Andrew, William Monro
|born on||21 February 1895 at 04:05 (= 04:05 AM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°18' 24°09 Asc. 19°47'|
Scottish jurist, the Judge of Marylebone County Court in 1958. During WW I he had been a member of the military when he was wounded and taken prisoner, 1917. In WW II, he was an RAF squadron leader.
He never married.
- Health : Violent trauma 1917 (Wounded and taken prisoner, WW I)
- Work : New Career 1958 (Judge of Marylebone County)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Judge)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WW I and WW II)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Squadron leader)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW 1917)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded