|born on||28 February 1940 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Motovun, Croatia, 45n20, 13e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°40' 17°32 Asc. 17°14'|
Italian-American auto racer who began his career in 1956 with his identical twin brother, Mario. In order to obtain racing permits, the boys falsified their ages and entered local competitions when they were 18. Aldo crashed at the end of their first season. He was in a coma for three weeks and was given last rites. He returned to racing but felt he had "lost his edge." He abandoned the sport in 1969 following another accident. He retired from racing and entered the world of business with investments in different ventures. He co-owned and managed a tire business and an auto supply business.
Andretti was married and had five children. His son, John Andretti (born 12 March 1963) is also a race car driver. Aldo Andretti died in Indianapolis, Indiana on 30 December 2020 from COVID-19 at age 80.
- parent->child relationship with Andretti, John (born 12 March 1963)
- sibling relationship with Andretti, Mario (born 28 February 1940). Notes: Twins
- other kin relationship with Andretti, Marco (born 13 March 1987). Notes: Great uncle/ nephew
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1959 (Near fatal racing accident)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1969 (Second racing accident, retired)
Maggie Meister quotes his brother Mario in Mercury Hour 1/1980.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Two racing accidents, one near fatal)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Twin brother Mario also a racer)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Long term marriage)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Son John also a racer)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to U.S.)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (COVID-19)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Tire store owner)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection