|born on||19 March 1936 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Berne, Switzerland, 46n57, 7e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°43' 07°40 Asc. 26°23'|
Swiss actress and glamorous sex symbol of the 1960s. Her international films include "The Loves of Casanova,"1954, "She," 1964, "Five Against Capricorn," 1972 and more. Once married to John Derek, she remained friends after their divorce. At 43, she had an affair with 28-year-old Harry Hamlin and had a son, Dimitri.
On 18 May 2006, on the occasion of the inauguration of the Swiss Consulate General in Scotland, Ursula Andress celebrated her 70th birthday on board the Royal Yacht Britannia in Edinburgh in the presence of an international crowd of celebrities.
- lover relationship with Belmondo, Jean-Paul (born 9 April 1933)
- lover relationship with Hamlin, Harry (born 30 October 1951)
- spouse relationship with Derek, John (born 12 August 1926)
- Work : Gain social status 1954 (Noted productions on film began)
Bordoni quotes Amica magazine, Taeger quotes Bordoni and Lescaut vol. 13.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly (John Derek)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Hamlin 15 years younger)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (John Derek, Harry Hamlin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women