Anderson, Michael J.
|born on||31 October 1953 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Huron, South Dakota, 44n22, 98w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 07°39 Asc. 28°42'|
American actor known for his roles as The Man from Another Place in David Lynch's television series Twin Peaks, the epilogue and prologue film of the series, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, and Samson Leonhart on the HBO series, Carnivàle.
While many people assume Anderson is a dwarf, he actually has the genetic disorder osteogenesis imperfecta. This disease leads to frequent breaks in long bones and improper healing, leaving him with a shortened stature of 3 feet 7 inches (1.09 m) tall.
Prior to his acting career, Anderson worked as a computer technician for Martin Marietta, working on the ground support system for NASA's space shuttle. He appeared as himself in a 1984 documentary called Little Mike: A Videoportrait of Michael Anderson.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Twin Peaks (born 8 April 1990). Notes: Played The Man from Another Place, 1990-1991, 1992
- associate relationship with Silva, Frank (born 31 October 1950). Notes: Co-stars on Twin Peaks
Viktor E. quotes from an interview on CNN in 1991 where Anderson speaks of how he and Frank Silva share the same date of birth and that "not only was it Halloween, but it was Halloween night for both of us."  His IMDb bio has the time 22:30.  The place of birth is given as either Huron, South Dakota or Denver, Colorado.
- Traits : Body : Size (3 feet 7 inches (1.09 m) tall)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Osteogenesis imperfecta)
- Vocation : Computer : Other Computer (Computer technician)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress