Anderson, Kenny (1970)
|born on||9 October 1970 at 01:37 (= 01:37 AM )|
|Place||Queens, New York, 40n43, 73w52|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 28°56 Asc. 11°04'|
American basketball player who played point guard professionally from 1991 to 2006, mostly in the National Basketball Association. His nickname is Chibbs, a moniker given to him by his mother when he was an infant.
He played for New Jersey Nets (1991-1996), Charlotte Hornets (1996), Portland Trail Blazers (1996–1998), Boston Celtics (1998–2002), Seattle SuperSonics (2002–2003), New Orleans Hornets (2003), Indiana Pacers (2003–2004), Atlanta Hawks (2004–2005), Los Angeles Clippers (2005) and Žalgiris Kaunas (2005–2006).
Anderson is the father of eight children, by five women. He had a relationship with Dee Dee Roper (DJ Spinderella of the rap group Salt-n-Pepa), and they have a daughter together, DJ Christy Ray. He was married to Tami Roman (who has appeared on the reality series Basketball Wives), but they divorced. They have two daughters, including hip-hop artist Jazz Anderson.
- associate relationship with Spyder-D (born 15 March 1960)
- parent->child relationship with Ray, Christy (born 6 September 1992)
- Work : New Career 1991 (Pro basketball)
Originally this entry was rated X, no time, from Courtney Conrad collection. In 2007, PT upgraded it to AA, with information from Sy Scholfield quoting Anderson in a news report: "BORN: Oct. 9, 1970 at Hillcrest Hospital in Queens, N.Y. Was born at 1:37 a.m. (``I'm always looking at my birth certificate, that's how I know that.)" ("THE ANDERSON FILE," 5 April 1989, USA Today, p. 1C).
- Traits : Body : Race (Black, African-American)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 0 in/ 1.83 m)
- Traits : Body : Size (76 kg/ 168 lb)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Sports team)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Pro, guard)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (NBA All-Star)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NBA player, 1991-2005)