Anderson, John D.
|Birthname||John D. Anderson Jr.|
|born on||1 October 1937 at 17:46 (= 5:46 PM )|
|Place||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 40n02, 76w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°20' 07°54 Asc. 09°18'|
American aerospace engineer who serves as the Curator of Aerodynamics at the National Air and Space Museum at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC and Professor Emeritus in the Department of Aerospace Engineering at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Work : Great Achievement 1966 (PhD in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Intelligencer Journal (Lancaster, Pennsylvania), 2 Oct 1937, page 2.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction