Anderson, John Bayard
|born on||15 February 1922 at 20:55 (= 8:55 PM )|
|Place||Rockford, Illinois, 42n16, 89w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°40' 23°16 Asc. 07°48'|
American politician, Rep. Congressman from Illinois since 1961, Independent candidate for U.S. President 4/24/1980. He withdrew after a surprisingly good showing against Ronald Reagan. With a law degree in 1946, he was in the U.S. Foreign Service 1952-55 and elected to Congress in 1960.
Married in 1953, he had five kids.
Bette Travis quotes him by letter, 4/1980
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Lasting, long term)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Ran for President against Reagan)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Independent)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Congressman)